What is a Cookie?
A cookie is information sent to your computer/other devices by the web page you are visiting. Cookies usually keep your web page settings, like the desired language or address. Later, when you open the same web page, the browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. This enables the page to display information suited to your already saved requirements. Cookies may save a broad range of information, including personal data (like your name or email). However, this information can be kept only if you enable it – web pages cannot gain access to information that you did not previously provide and cannot access other files on your computer/other device. The stored activities for saving and sending cookies are not visible to you. Still, you can change the settings of your browser in order to choose for yourself whether you want to approve or deny the storing of cookies automatically when closing the internet browser for instance.
How to disable cookies?
By disabling cookies, you are deciding whether to permit the storage of cookies on your computer/other device. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information on cookie settings, choose the service of the web browser you are using.
If you disable cookies, you won’t be able to use some of the functionalities on these web pages.
What are temporary cookies?
Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from the computer/other device when the browser is closed. With them, web pages store temporary data and the cookies last as long as the session itself.
What are permanent cookies?
Permanent or persistent cookies can assist us in recognising the visitor as an already existing user, making it easier to return to the web page https://www.volvox.rs/ or communicate with our services. A permanent cookie remains in your browser and our web page will read it once you return to our web location. With them, web locations store data and these cookies can remain on your computer for days, months and even years. https://www.volvox.rs/ veb stranicu ili komunicirate sa našim uslugama. Trajni kolačić ostaje u Vašem pregledaču i naša veb stranica će ga pročitati kada se vratite na našu veb lokaciju. Pomoću njih veb mesta skladište podatke, i ovi kolačići mogu ostati na računaru danima, mesecima, čak i godinama.
What are first-party cookies?
A first-party cookie comes from the web location you are visiting, and can be permanent or temporary. With these cookies, web locations can store data that will be reused during the next visit to that location.
What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies come from the advertisements of other web locations (like pop-ups or other advertisements) that are located on the web page you are visiting. With these cookies, web locations can monitor the use of the internet for marketing purposes. Also, they may serve to understand the manner in which you are using the site. They help the site to be constantly up to date, to improve quality and provide insight into which pages are more popular. For those purposes we use Google Analytics.
Yes, with a primary goal to enable better user experience on our web pages and a simpler utilisation of the https://www.volvox.rs/ web page.
What types of cookies does the https://www.volvox.rs/ web page use and why?
- Temporary cookies are held temporarily and expire (and are automatically deleted) once you close the web browser.
- Permanent cookies usually have an expiration date in the far future and remain on your browser until expired or are manually deleted.
- Essential cookies Some cookies are essential in order to experience the complete functionality of our web page. Without them, some parts of the web page simply won’t work as intended.
- Preferred cookies These cookies (also called functional) enable our web page to remember your settings, assisting you in adjusting your experience on our web location. In that way, we can remember you when you return to our web page and suit it to your previous settings.
- Statistical cookies These cookies tell us how you are using the web page and help us in improving your user experience. For example, these cookies count the number of visitors of our web page and can see the visitors moving around while using it. This assists us in improving the manner in which our web page works, like ensuring the visitors can easily find what they are searching for.
- Marketing cookies These cookies (also called advertising cookies) are used to deliver advertised content relevant to you and can be used to monitor the efficiency of ad campaigns on the web page. These cookies are placed on our web location by our partners (marketing service providers) and they can remember your web search activity and use this data for a better understanding of you and your needs – for instance – demographics (where you are coming from to our website), age range etc. Only anonymous information is kept and used in this way and only for the goal of providing content that is most relevant to you.
Are there Third Party Cookies on the web page?
There are a couple of external services like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Meta Pixel, which store limited cookies for the visitor. These cookies are not set by this web page, but some are used for the normal functioning of certain options that make the content easily accessible to the visitors.
Additional information on Third Parties that collect and process information can be found at:
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics
Google Tag Manager: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?hl=en
Additional information on disabling cookies
Our website enables you to independently, within your web browser, select whether you accept cookies or not. Different web browsers provide you with different controls. In general, your web browser will offer you the possibility to accept, deny or delete cookies at any point, whereby you can choose which cookies you wish to delete – starting with the third party cookies all the way up to specifically targeted cookies set by the web sites you visited. Almost every website on the browser should contain instructions on how you can do this.
More information about cookies can be obtained at the following links: