Volvox DOO is using cookies and other techniques to collect data in order to improve user experience on this website. We are dedicated to respecting your privacy and all the collected data is used in accordance with this privacy statement, GDPR and the Serbian law on private data protection.
Personal data we process
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- email address
- telephone number
- other personal information that you actively provide (by submitting it to us via a form)
- information related to the browser, OS or device you use to access our website
- and/or any other information you provide to enable us to fulfil contractual requirements
Purpose of data collection
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and communicating with you concerning the services we provide to you
- We may use the information to improve our products and services or customize your user experience on our website
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
Retention of collected data
All information we process is held externally in a secure datacenter in the EU. Client Information will be retained in line with contractual requirements. Visitor and other personal information will only be retained as necessary and the scope of the information will be in line with the purpose of the data retention.
Security of collected data
Your rights related to the collected data
Please be aware that you have the following rights over your data:
- The right of access to the personal data we process on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
You can address your requests concerning your personal data by contacting email@example.com.
Sharing the collected data
We will not share your personal information with other parties, unless in situations where this is required from us by the law.